Introduction to Macro Photography
Our comprehensive range of workshops for all photographers wanting to learn how to shoot Macro images.
Choose from a level and session to meet your needs:
MP1 – £149
3 Hours Tuition
Learn the techniques for low cost macro photography
3 hours personal 1:1 tuition covering:
- camera settings
- extension tubes
- close-up lenses
- Macro lenses
- Practical exercises
A workshop designed to give you all you need to start shooting amazing macro images at low cost. We’ll introduce you to inexpensive options and techniques suitable for all DSLRs. Bring your own camera or…..We can provide a digital SLR
MP2 – £219*
6½ Hour Workshop
The Three hour session above….plus a 2½ hour, introduction to photoshop in the afternoon….giving you the knowledge and skill
*Includes a light lunch and refreshments
Sessions are delivered on a one to one basis and will be tailored to meet your experience and knowledge. Each session will focus on areas that you, as the ‘student’, wish to concentrate on.
Mike is a very experienced trainer and photographer, able to develop your skills and help you get the best from your shoots. I am fully qualified and hold an honours degree in Professional Training and Development backed up with 30 years experience, including work with local colleges and Leeds Met University.
Check the available dates, book and pay for your Workshop using this button
Or….Buy a gift voucher as a present for a friend or loved one
To book a session use the online booking form (above) or contact me with your details and we’ll be happy to arrange a date.
- Learn to use your Compact Digital Camera
- Learn to use your DSLR
- Portraiture/Studio Lighting Workshops
- Macro Photography Workshop
- Photoshop and Digital Editing Training
- Location Photography workshop
- Artistic Nude Workshop (over 18s only)
- Bodyscape workshop (over 18s only)
- Boudoir/Nude Workshop (over 18s only)
Group Training sessions
- Beginners using Digital SLR and Bridge Cameras
- Learn to use your compact camera – group workshop for beginners
- Introduction to Studio Lighting – Portraiture
- Introduction to studio lighting – Artistic Nude (over 18s only)
- Combined DSLR and Lighting workshop for beginners
- Learn to use your Camera on location – Group Training Workshop
- Introduction to Bodyscape lighting (Nude – Over 18s only)
5 Week courses
A highly experienced trainer and photographer, Mike will develop your skills and help you get the best from your photo shoots.
A fully qualified trainer, Mike holds an honours degree in Professional Training and Development backed up with 30 years experience, including work with local colleges and Leeds Met University.
Mikes photographic training is second to none! That’s a fact!
Mike holds the No 1 Ranking in The Freeindex UK Photographers category. See our independent customer reviews (below)
We look forward to hearing from you.